Atlas Material Testing Technology Exhibits at American Coatings Show 2016
Mt. Prospect, IL – Atlas Material Testing Technology, the global leader in weathering technology and services, is exhibiting at the American Coatings Show 2016, in Indianapolis, Indiana April 12-14th (booth #2476).
Atlas is showcasing three of its most popular weathering testing instruments that enable users to test products realistically under accelerated conditions. Stop by the Atlas booth #2476 and see the latest innovations in testing including:
Ci4000 Weather-Ometer® featuring a new
user interface along with enhancements such as:
• WXView (WeatherView) – an innovative data acquisition software
• S3T – an online specimen surface temperature measurement system
• RD-3T Holders – more efficient specimen holders that can reduce rack-loading time by more than 50%
Also check out the Atlas SUNTEST® XXL+, a flatbed xenon exposure instrument featuring:
• An extra large 3000 cm2 specimen tray for high- volume, large-component and three-dimensional parts
• Economical non-aging filters
• Online programming and monitoring add-ons
And Atlas’ UVTest, an economical fluorescent/UV test instrument for product screening at lower operating costs featuring:
• Simple touch screen operation and control in several languages
• Patented irradiance calibration safety access ports
• Remote Ethernet data acquisition application
In addition, Atlas will feature their latest advancements in outdoor exposure testing, the Ultra-Accelerated and Low-Temperature EMMAQUA® devices. With a new patented mirror system, these devices:
• Allow for the exposure of many different types of materials to ultra-high UV irradiances
• Maintain high fidelity to the natural solar UV spectrum
• Keep specimens at acceptable exposure temperatures
For more information about Atlas products and services, please visit the
Atlas booth #2476, go to www.atlas-mts.com or contact Atlas directly at email@example.com.
About Atlas Material Testing Technology - www.atlas-mts.com
Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services
for accelerated and natural weathering. In addition, the Atlas Consulting Group helps clients from various industries, including photovoltaics, coatings, plastics, textiles, automotive and cosmetics, develop the best weathering processes for their products.
Atlas is a unit of AMETEK Measurement & Calibration Technologies, a division within AMETEK's Electronic Instruments Group, a recognized leader in advanced monitoring, testing, calibrating and display instruments. AMETEK, Inc. is a global leader in electronic instruments and electromechanical devices.
Atlas Material Testing Technology is ISO 17025 and ISO 9001:2008 registered. Atlas products are designed and manufactured to conform to international, national and industry standard test methods, including ISO, ASTM, DIN, JIS and numerous others.