WXView Reader allows customers to load data files from an Atlas xenon-arc weathering instrument into a graphical format.
Features of this tool include:
- A chart along the top of the graph to provide a high-level summary of the complete test
- A main graph screen to zoom in on a portion of the data for a more detailed analysis
- The ability to print the main graph view
- A “Save Image” option
- Functionality to select which parameters are viewed on the graph
- Standard test parameters (irradiance, temperatures, humidity) as well as control functions for troubleshooting and system diagnostics
- Standard Windows-based file management functions
WXView Reader can be used to view not only common test parameters, but also data from the revolutionary S³T system. The program works with any Windows-based PC. It is easy to install and is accessible from an icon on your desktop. The tool can read data from any DCS-based Weather- Ometer®, Xenotest® or SUNTEST®(XXL/XLS) instrument.
Follow the link below to download the latest version of our WXView Reader software. The WXView Reader software is compatible with PCs running Windows XP: Download WXView Reader
Atlas makes available to its customers software in connection with the distribution of its products. The software is made available partly free of charge, partly against payment. To the use of the software made available by Atlas the following License Agreement Software shall apply: Download license agreement (PDF, 78KB)